1) Reasons of Women:
- Blocked tubes
- Ovulation problems (polycystic over, hypogonadotropic hypogonadism)
- Decreased ovary (over) reserve and old age
- Endometriosis (chocolate cyst)
2) Reasons of Men:
- Problems in sperm count, structure and mobility
- Erectile disfunction (erection problems)
- Anatomic problems of the genital organs (hypospadias, vas deferens-semen channel absence or blockage etc.)
- Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (having no stimulant hormones coming from the brain)
3) Unexplained (idiopathic) infertility
4) In Vitro Fertilization Treatment is applied for patients with recurrent pregnancy losses and genetic problems in order to determine the healthy embryo.
5) In Vitro Fertilization Treatment is applied in order to have a healthy embryo and a healthy pregnancy when there is hereditary disease in the mother of the father.
6) Genetic analysis (PGD) is conducted by transferring the healthy embryo after the biopsy carried out on the embryos in the 3.-5. day and after the determination of the healthy embryos performed in the genetics laboratories (1-2 days).